Comment Area or buttom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment Area or buttom

Hello everyone... can anyone tell me how to put a comment area or buttom in my page? like people can write their comments on my video or photos...thanks in advance

Re: Comment Area or buttom

Hi

You could just add a shoutbox to your page. Have a look on google, there are loads of free ones.

Hope that helps
    Pete

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply....i thinked shoutbox is just like a chatting room or chatting box right?....what I'm looking for is....uumm...when you visit the youtube website...under the video player..there is a comments section where people can write their comments base on the videos they watched....is it possib;e to do this in BV10? thanks in advance...

Comment

hmm, no it doesn't have to be - a shoutbox can be used for viewers to leave comments - they will scroll wherever you put the box.

However, you wouldn't want to put one under each clip to get specific comments.

Honestly, it's not a feature I've been able to find in BV - but that isnt to say it's not available! Hopefully somebody on here will be able to help you better.

Pete

Comment

thank you very much..for the help and for the info..and for the time...have a good day *^^*

Comment

I'm looking for the same thing. I currently use shoutbox, but that's limited (can only use 3 at a time) and kinda tacky.

www.goatofthegame.com

I did notice that there is a comments option on the form wizard, but I can't figure out ow to post the area where the comments appear after they are sumbitted by the visitor.

any help out there for us?

thanks

Comment

On the form wizard I added a comment box that comes with a submit button and clear button but I can't get it to send to my email address so I must be doing something wrong but it was easy to set it up. Sorry, other than that I'm lost too.

Comment

LOL. it was easy to set up, but it doesn't work.

what you're talking about sounds like comments sent to your email (when configured right) and not posted to the website.

I want people to comment and have it appear there on the page.
                It's pretty common, but I don't think BlueVoda offers it (at least I can't find it and no one wants to answer me about it)

Comment

omg . am looking for the same thing i swear . no one seems to answer me man . its crazy i did the same thing you guys did . i can find it anywhere. none of bluevoda supports answer this question right . i posted 4 times = no answer . i mean comon we all need that . PLEASE BLUE VODA COMON > COMMON PAGE OR COMMON BOX OR SOMTHING

Comment

Why not try the BV guestbook and adapt the name/names............
                    It does not have to be called guestbook.
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                    Newbies / Beginners Forum
                    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

thanks. I'll try that.

even so, i think Blue Voda should consider adding a comments section feature

Comment

Working...
                      X