X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Basic Form

Hi all,
    I've tried everything and I can't get this very basic form to work
    I've watched the tutorials, one and two three times..

The form is a simple form for customers to join a mailing list - exactly like the tutorial.
    I have built the form, and the second page as the tutorial instructs.. the problem is the tutorial says to scroll down to cut and past the PHP into my page.. and there is no PHP on the page to copy and paste.
    Where would I find that?
    I have tried using the properties pannel as the tutorial page shows and setting it to those settings, then the script becomes visiable on the top of the page where the form is....
    VERY FRUSTRATED HERE!!
    Thanks for your help

Re: Need Help with Basic Form

The Video Presentation is relevant to BV9. This has been updated to BV10 some days ago.
    I updated the lower part of the tutorial but the upper part is now obsolete.

Foloow the instructions in the lower part. You no longer need to copy / paste any code, BV will automatically upload the necessary php code for you, if you follow tha instructions to the letter.
    On the contrary of what we were doing tillnow, the FORM page needs to be published as php, whilst the THANKYOU page can be a simple html page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks I'll have to republish the home page in php. and I'll check out the tutorial again

Comment

If the form is in your index page, after you publish it as php, also deletethe index.html page from the server. Otherwise it has priority over the php one.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X