Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We Are Up and Running!!"

Hello everyone;

I just wanted to let you know that my website is up and running and we are open for business. The website address is: http://www.joseppiscommonsense.com.

This site is designed to be a "one stop shopping site" featuring e-books, free, online people search, and affiliate web sites that you can join (for free), promote and make additional income. Please come and visit, check it out and let me know what you like about it! Thanks alot, and have a blessed day!

Joseph

Re: "We Are Up and Running!!"

First off your home page is not centered all of the pages that I went to no menu bars or tex links to go o another page your happy relation ship page came up not found it seem where you have the mega million lotto to buy now goes nowhere well all that I can tell you you got your work cut out for you not at all a good thought out presentation.
    Joe
    anytime-figurines.com
    jkteddybear.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: "We Are Up and Running!!"

Hi Joseph,

Dito to Joe on the centering of your pages. It throws your alignment off and gives the impression that your header is skew. The Lotto ad seems to be floating in the middle of nowhere.

Cheers,
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
      X