X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing Elements

Hi,
    I have a website at www.dvdrepairtips.com
    Today I adjusted the design a little by changing the top of each page and adjusting some dividers that were created by using the "Shapes" function in BV10.
    The changes were uploaded from within BV as I usually do.
    At the top left of the page should be a logo made using the "logo maker" that has a gradient fill and the title of the site in the lettering. Nothing unusual. To the right of that logo is an image of some DVD discs.
    Further down the page should be two dividers that use the same color scheme and gradient as the logo background and again, very simple.

The problem is that when I load the page in IE7 (not in preview) both the logo and the dividers appear briefly then disapper as if IE7 has blocked them. Firefox does not block them and dislpays them with no problem.

Does anyone know what it could be about these elements that is causing them to appear then disappear in IE7?
    I have tried adding the site itself and vodahost as trusted sites in IE7 and taken the security settings doen to minimum but it still occurs.
    Video Editing Software Reviews
    Video Editing Software Tips
    DVD Disc Repair

Re: Disappearing Elements

Hi, all showing up at this end ok in FF & IE:7. I assume you mean the blue bar under DVD Disc repair & Contact???
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Disappearing Elements

Thanks for taking a look. Yes that is what I mean as well as the logo at the top.
      Must be something on my computer in IE7 settings.
      Video Editing Software Reviews
      Video Editing Software Tips
      DVD Disc Repair

Comment

Working...
      X