Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get my documents from BlueVoda to the web.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my documents from BlueVoda to the web.

I own a domain name. I want to get my files that I have made from my computer to the internet. Correct me if I am wrong...I will pay the monthly thing to use BlueVoda, then I will put them on your FTP account. Then how do I get them to the FTP site that I have for my own website?

Thanks

Please respond ASAP

Re: How to get my documents from BlueVoda to the web.

You're partially correct, you will need to pay for a Voda Host account, but you will also need to host your site with Voda Host for your BV pages to work properly.

Simple solution is to just transfer your domain name to Voda Host - there's lots of info on this forum explaining the ins and outs of that.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

My brother owns a company that hosts the I am paying to host my site. Can I use my brothers bussiness to do it, or do I have to use VodaHost? How much is it to use VodaHost. I know the file transfer is $30 for setup and $7.95 a month.

Thanks

P.S. I am trying to get my site on tonight

Comment

Also, If I do get my hosting from VodaHost....is there an ftp website e.g. ftp.vodahost.com?

I love this program...and thank you for responding to my posts so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Admin
          My brother owns a company that hosts the I am paying to host my site. Can I use my brothers bussiness to do it, or do I have to use VodaHost? How much is it to use VodaHost. I know the file transfer is $30 for setup and $7.95 a month.

Thanks

P.S. I am trying to get my site on tonight
          You have to use Voda Host to publish your pages, as Voda Host servers are needed to convert your pages to .html, but there are no additional costs beyond the ones you've just mentioned.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank You so much for your help. I have made my account. I have to wait for 24 hours for it to do something.

Thanks
            Jeremy

I got my domain name from GoDaddy.com do I have to change anything so that it will be able for VodaHost to host it instead of my brothers company.

Comment

My advice, post a new thread about that in the Domain Names/DNS area and ***** will be along soon to get you fixed up.

And you're welcome, I'm always happy to help if I can.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I will do that.

Thanks
                Jeremy Buford

Comment

Working...
                X