Does somebody know how to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does somebody know how to do this?

i am going to start designing a website for a client that sells her art trhough the website and wants me to add some affiliate link so others can have an account and sell, and get comissions for it. what should i do, where to start to build this?

also, the client wants to have a shopping cart, which i prefer not to use paypal since it is needed to send newsletters and autoresponders. i know there are some companies that provide all this together, so any recommendations are welcome.

thanks in advance for both answers.

Re: Does somebody know how to do this?

As a VodaHost customer, there is (FREE) in the VH Treasure Chest, a software called Post Affiliate Pro.
    On the shopping cart side of things (only a personal thing) but i wouldn't avoid using PP as there are millions out there using it for the convenience it gives.
    Not sure what you mean in the connection with PP & newsletters & auto responders.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

i downloaded the files, read the instructions and honeslty, seems difficult! i dont know how to create database... or work on mysql...or how to change the permissions and enable to CHMOD to 644 or 666???????????.... is this for advanced users only?
      what files should i upload into the directory in the server? (i saw a link that u have to repalce ur site and that folder to have access to the installation process)
      thanks!

Comment

Hi, i personally don't use PAP, but i am sure someone win see the thread & advise. But if its an affiliate program that you need or similar, they will all need this type of installation. I believe VH offers an install service. But you would have to check.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'm an affiliate for an Affiliate software package and I went to their site to renew my understanding of the costs involved. My suggestion to you is to use VH's free PAP and pay them for a professional installation,(if they offer it). You will be many dollars ahead! Affiliate management programs are VERY expensive!
          Just my opinion!

Comment

Working...
          X