X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems with my form and guestbook

www.bksmexicanparadise.com

First the contact us page form:
    +tab order- I keep changing the tab order and publishing and it does not change online.

+When I fill out the information I only receive half of the information back in my email. (only one date and I need two)

Guestbook:
    +I fill out the form and never recieve an email with the information

Please help I am going crazy trying to get this!!
    Thank you - Missy

Re: Having problems with my form and guestbook

Your form fields are unnamed. You created the fields of the second date by copying / pasting those of the first date. Since the both date fileds (and also month fields and year fields) have the same names, only one value is passed over.
    The Tab order seems correct to me exept for the dataes (it goes day1-> day2 -> month1 -> month2 -> year1 -> year2)

Guestbook: did you enable the email notofication option ? if yes, make sure that your email address is correct. If your email address is correct, there might be a ISP issue. Try changing the notification email address.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Contact Us?
      How do I cahnge the form field names? And how do I get them to show up if they have the same information?

Guestbook?
      Do I get the information that the user puts into the fields and the email that says someone has signed your guestbook? Someone from BlueVoda signed my guestbook and I only received the message that someone has signed your guestbook, but when I have tried it I received nothing?

I check the email and everything is correct.

Comment

Contact us: double click each field. The very thing that appears in the dialog box, is the name of the field. This is how you have named the others "email, name telephone " etc.

Gustrbook: yes, you only recieve the notification, not the info.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Where do you get the info that was put on the guestbook?

Comment

Directly in your guestbook page, in your site.
            The gustbook is designed exactly to do this: dispply, in a webpage, the message, name etc of the guest that has signed your guestbook.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X