Adding Jalbum to my Bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Jalbum to my Bluevoda

I would like to know how to incorporate my Jalbum in the Bluevoda webpage im currently working on?

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Adding Jalbum to my Bluevoda

Hi, depending on what skin you are using, its usually best to pop the jalbum index url of your album into a BV iframe. Work quite well.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanx!

I'll give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Hi, depending on what skin you are using,
        its usually best to pop the jalbum index url of your album into a BV iframe. Work quite well.
        Hey Chris,
        As I publish the Jalbum and insert the Iframe everything is okey. But when there're lots of picrutes the Iframe goes down and down and when you click on an image in down part you cannot see anything unless you go up. I wish this is clear what I want to explain. What I want to do is split the album page per page. For example in the first page I put 10 images and for the other pages too. Is there any possibiity in Jalbum to split pages with next page button or stg?? This will help me very much...

Thanxxxx

Feyza
        Feyza

www.sesan.org
        Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

Hi, in jalbum under Settings>general> set the columns to (lets say 5) & the rows to 2. If you have 40 images, jalbum will divide this into 4 pages with 10 thumbnails on each with arrows to the next page. This should save you having a scroll bar.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
            Hi, in jalbum under Settings>general> set the columns to (lets say 5) & the rows to 2. If you have 40 images, jalbum will divide this into 4 pages with 10 thumbnails on each with arrows to the next page. This should save you having a scroll bar.
            Dear Chris,

I really don't know how to thank you. How couldn't I see the rows and coloumns part :S ....You saved my marriage!!Thank you..lol...

And I ask one more thing about JAlbum.In the simple viewer skin the name of the image isn't seen...Do you know how to make it appear?? I just went yto the Jalbum Forum page but nope, I like to be in here...It was so complicated for me...Can you help me one more time plzzzzzzz?
            Feyza

www.sesan.org
            Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

Working...
            X