Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sub-domains publishing weird - help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub-domains publishing weird - help please!

Hello,

I have created many subdomains off of www.successinyourslippers.com. This domain was an Add-on domain to my master account.

When I added my first sub-domain to this account which is www.successinyourslippers.com/home everything is fine. However when i added other sub-domains to www.successinyourslippers.com it is not coming up right. For instance one of my new sub-domains was ppl.successinyourslippers.com. When I typed in www.successinyourslippers.com/ppl it comes up as an index page with a list of links. However when I put in www.successinyourslippers.com/ppl/ppl.html the page comes up but I don't want it to look that way. I want it to just come up as www.successinyourslippers.com/ppl

Any suggestions, please would be most appreciated.
    Thank you,
    stacy

Re: sub-domains publishing weird - help please!

Do you mean that you have added folders to www.successinyourslippers.com ??
    Addon domains have to be a paid domain name and would be added to the public_html folder.
    It looks as if you have added folders to the domain. This is perfectly ok.
    I think all you have to do to fix the problem is to publish an index page to the ppl folder. The index page can be identical to the ppl page. Then you can delete the ppl page.
    Your page titles should be descriptive of the page content and not a repetition of the URL.
    The title of your ppl/soon to be index page could be simply "Prepaid Legal" (no quotes)
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Working...
    X