Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble creating a roman cart link with a required checkbox? please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble creating a roman cart link with a required checkbox? please help.

Hello, can somebody please tell me if this is at all possible??

I have a add to cart button from roman cart.
    I have recreated this button successfully in a bluevoda form, with no other fields, just the add now as a submit button.

I have tried over and over to add a requird checkbox from the tutorial but it always jums straight to the roman cart basket.

the action on the form is a .asp could this be the problem?

please help, anybody, ive got to have it all published by monday.

thanks

Re: Trouble creating a roman cart link with a required checkbox? please help.

Checkboxes can only be made required with a piece of javascript. BV doesn't have such a checkbox validation.

The form action has nothing to do.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the reply navaldesign,

I realised i had to use some sort of java, thats why i recreated the add to basket button in a bluevoda form so that i could apply the addapted script from dynamicdrive that you've offered in the forum before. This one here.

I've followed it to the letter, even left the form name as "Form1" and the checkbox as agree.

all i want is a required checkbox next to the add to basket button, will this be possible with the scripting shown on the link above?

Any ideas why it wouldnt work? is it because the forms connected to a source outside of my domain? ie, 'http://www.romancart.com/cart.asp'

Many thanks

Comment

I need a link to your page to see if i can help.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

it's ok, i just figured out that roman cart allows you to add extra fields at the checkout. Thanks for your help though.

Comment

Working...
          X