cant get my head around this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get my head around this

hmmm talk abt frustration. i did download BV10. now i want to make my contact page and guess what i dont have so many features on my bluevoda software. on the wizard there is no option to 'use PHp form processor to send data to an email address' and when i double click my contact page the form processing part just isnt there. www.buyheaven.co.uk

Re: cant get my head around this

Theres a newer version that DOES have this. Go to the download and do it again.. i think its 10:d

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The newest version is BV 10.1 Tutorial is in http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...-tutorial.html

The latest download is in http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        The newest version is BV 10.1 Tutorial is in http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...-tutorial.html

The latest download is in http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1
        do I need to uninstall the version I have and if I do would it affect my bluevoda files?

Comment

No, just install the new version over the existing one. It will NOT affect your pages. However, once you have opened and saved a page with BV10, you are NOT able anymore to open it with BV9
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok here goes, i got the download but its BV10.0 not BV10.1 m i on the right track?

Comment

"sigh" I just finished downloading, I clicked on the contact page and its still the same. the part where i can check the php thing isnt there (form processing part). someone help

Comment

delete the form you have.. and insert a new one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

BV10.0 is not the correct version, the correct one is BV10.1 in http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1

Once you have that installed, your form options will also include the "Use Built in PHP form processor".
                  Navaldesign

Comment

finally!!! thanks a lot :)

Comment

Working...
                    X