X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published page shorter

Hi everyone,
    At risk of asking another stupid question,here goes:
    I'm making a template for a new website and when I preview it the page is shorter then on the website builder.
    I published the page(mostly to see if the Yahoo Bable Translator would work)
    and it's only 800 long there www.moneymakinginfosite.com On the builder I've increased the length to 1000.
    I've refreshed the page many times,unlocked it in "edit" and "layout" then resized it.
    I've searched for an answer but came up empty(I know how to fix a page thats too long,Thank you Lady Eye).
    Thanks for your response,
    Jerryl

Re: Published page shorter

Hi Jerryl

I can see what appears to be the end of your page and looks like 1000 to me and if that is what you have things set at, then that would be right ... perhaps your browser is doing the cache .. refresh, F5, reboot, those type of things, unless there is something further down the page? yw

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Could you perhaps upload the bvp file using FTP manager in the Tools menu, so we can have a look? You can remove it later again.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Thanks Ladyeye, and Tom,
        Aww heck here comes more stupid questions:
        How do you know it's 1000 long on the web? I just tried to judge length by how many times I rolled the scroll wheel on my mouse.
        Tom, I would do that in the Control Panel correct?
        I don't really know how and am somewhat afraid of moving files around for fear of hitting the wrong button at the wrong time(I've done that a time or two
        The learning curve has been somewhat long for me seeing how I couldn't even send an e-mail 6 months ago. I wish I could spend so serious time
        at this but with work and all...
        Anyway thanks so much for your help I hope life is treating you well,
        Jerryl

Comment

Working...
        X