Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forwarding other domains to your current domain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding other domains to your current domain.

I recently bought the .com domain for my current .net domain name on godady. I clicked on the link to forward the new steadyracing.com domain I bought and set it up to forward to my current steadyracing.net site. I tried it out to see if it worked but it did not forward. Does this normally take a little while to go in to effect? Do I need to change the name server for this to work? Where can I find my current name server if I must do that? Thanks for any help.
    ID: 11830
    www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Re: Forwarding other domains to your current domain.

Originally posted by BLK306 View Post
    I recently bought the .com domain for my current .net domain name on godady. I clicked on the link to forward the new steadyracing.com domain I bought and set it up to forward to my current steadyracing.net site. I tried it out to see if it worked but it did not forward. Does this normally take a little while to go in to effect? Do I need to change the name server for this to work? Where can I find my current name server if I must do that? Thanks for any help.

Hi, yes, firstly you will need to log into where it is you purchased your domain name and set the name servers to your vh servers.

Your VH name servers can be found in your log in information, you will notice two servers .. in your case they are:

NS21.VODAHOST.COM
    NS22.VODAHOST.COM

Once this is done you can add on this domain in your control panel and then you can do a redirect to your .net domain ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Forwarding other domains to your current domain.

Thanks for the help!
      ID: 11830
      www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

Working...
      X