option fields with paypals buy it now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• option fields with paypals buy it now

hi, I would like to use option fields on my website.Paypal claims that you can create custom option fields by using their button factory. The only thing I find is in their techniques page but it is fixed html which when copied and pasted on BV page gives you size (Small, Medium, Large) and colour with buy it now button.
    Am I missing out something on paypals page?
    Can I create my own option fields on BV using the combo box? But then how will I integrate it with paypals buy it now button?
    I would really really appreciate it if someone can sehd light onto this matter for me

Re: option fields with paypals buy it now

Originally posted by nadiab@cytanet.com.cy View Post
    hi, I would like to use option fields on my website.Paypal claims that you can create custom option fields by using their button factory. The only thing I find is in their techniques page but it is fixed html which when copied and pasted on BV page gives you size (Small, Medium, Large) and colour with buy it now button.
    Am I missing out something on paypals page?
    Can I create my own option fields on BV using the combo box? But then how will I integrate it with paypals buy it now button?
    I would really really appreciate it if someone can sehd light onto this matter for me
    Been a while since I did it but if you log in to your paypal account and go the cart options, set up your payment buttons there, rather than using the ones on BV... then somewhere in the advance options tabs is a filed for creating a couple of drop down otpions for your clients. But it is very limited... or it was a few years back when I looked.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X