Why won't it come together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't it come together?

I am having huge difficulties with my new website....www.passionflowerhanmer.com. In BV everything looks good and it seems that my links are how they should be....however go online and see that in actuality it is a mess. I have been working for days to try and sort this out and am having NO LUCK. I am not the most computer savvy person, and feel like I am just barely treading water. Your help is much appreciated.

Re: Why won't it come together?

First off which browser are you using to preview. If your are using mozzilla to preview sometimes it will look different in internet explorer. Then the best bet for that is to preview in both browsers. There are some other things that I noticed on your pages theres a tex box that needs to be taken off its say double click to edit, and your pages open another window, also check your menu links they seem to go to the same page. Take your ime to sort it out it will be a nice site when you are done. On your menu bars I read a couple of threads saying hat they was not working right I believe they have sorted this out with the new bv 10 which was just updated a couple of days ago, so you may want to download the newes version. Good luck to you.
    Joe
    www.anytime-figurines.com
    www.jkteddybear.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi flowergirl,

The problem with the tex that you are having is because the text box
      is too small. Leave more empty space at both ends of the text.

Ps. your color choice is a ...............? A flower page looks nice in pastel
      colors with images of your creations.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I'd like to see pictures of the bouquets too. Good luck.
        All the best
        Catherine
        www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

Working...
        X