Soholaunch ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch ??

I already have a site up and running using BleuVoda. I am trying to expand and let customers order online. Soholaunch sounds like my answer. My question is do I have to redo my entire site in Soholaunch or can I add a order page from Soholaunch to my Blue Voda site? I am a website dummy so any advice would be very appreciated.

Re: Soholaunch ??

I think you mean can you add a order page from bv site to soho and the answer is yes.. and you can link them back from soho if you like as well. Depending on how intense your site is.. you can leave it as is.. but if you have alot of products or plan to add a lot more might be smarter and easier to rebuild it in soho.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

First thanks for your reply. Also, I was playing around with soho, is there anyway to start with a blank page or do I have to use one of the templates? My site is Tammyvallee.com. Thanks

Comment

Welll .. yes sorta kinda you can.. you can create a page.. click on properties and make a splash page with your own html.. however when you get to products its in a sort of template no matter what you do unless you plan on programming the cart.

If you dont have alot of products you might checkout Cart Manager thru Bethers or go checkout Mals ecart .. they are both addon carts with buttons similar to pay pal and customizable to go with any layout or theme.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Interesting that one can add content from BV to SOHO, is this also possible in reverse? To be more specific, I am still in the learning phase and tried out SOHO but by building a trial site. I would like to experiment with BV before deciding which builder is best for me and I was told that this is possible but I wonder whether I can simply delete pages in SOHO and then create my home or index page in BV upload it and continue from there or do I have to uninstall SOHO from my server first? If the latter, how do I do it?

Comment

No dont delete them.. use the control panel .. fantastico and UNINSTALL or REMOVE the installation.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X