Please comment on our website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please comment on our website

Here is our health and wellness family website. Please comment and give some suggestions. Thanks :),

-Zachary
    www.pebblecrossing.com
    Earn While you Search the Web!

Re: Please comment on our website

looks great and all the links I checked worked. For me, I would like the front page more focused, by that I mean mabye an edge to the page in some way, I had the feeling the pictures and text were a bit free floating for my taste.

Not sure i am making myself clear but personally I would have the front page more focused but nice site,

dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Comment

Looks ok, but seem to feel like a plumber services site, i think it's because of the layout bit boring. not lively if you understand my meaning.

and I don't like the same color drop down menu on the mouse over. feel too close together
      Air Hostess Info Balloon Models WineStar Bikini Soccer Domain Geo China Medal Traffic4U

Comment

Well your off to a good start. On your banner just above personal care it shows a little fuzzy spot, your personal care link did not open up a page could be a dead link check that out. On your home page where you have just released new products I would move it over a bit it throws off the page to look not centered other than that well done.

Joe
        www.anytime-figurines.com
        www.jkteddybear.com
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

On your homepage some of the rebounder objects overlap

Comment