• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailto: not me ATM!

Hi people,

i've put a form into my website (demo)

i ask two questions eg name and address

i put a submit button in as well

when i go to the page and put in details for practice eg my name/address and push submit outlook express opens up - just like a regular email but none of the info eg, name/address is there.

how do i skip outlook and make the info go straight to my email?

thanks,

julian.

Re: mailto: not me ATM!

Originally posted by australiafelix
    Hi people,

i've put a form into my website (demo)

i ask two questions eg name and address

i put a submit button in as well

when i go to the page and put in details for practice eg my name/address and push submit outlook express opens up - just like a regular email but none of the info eg, name/address is there.

how do i skip outlook and make the info go straight to my email?

thanks,

julian.
    Make sure the "email to " is your Vodahost account email. However watch the tutorials at http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt..._basicform.htm

and

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...rmelements.htm

Go for the PHP script version. It's more reliable. Indeed, if the mail client of your visitor is not set up the wright way, they will be having the same problem. Instead if you use the PHP processing script, it becomes indipendent from your visitor's mail client setup. Also put an email field, so they can type in their email address.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X