Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php script for contact form

Hello

I have produced a page with a contact form according to your form tutorial. Then I have produced a thank you page. I have checked the tutorial for it. You tell in the tutorial to copy the php code and edit two lines of the code, but I cannot copy the whole php code from your tutorial to the "between head tag", because only a part of the php code is shown on your tutorial. How can I get that php script, if I cannot scroll down at the tutorial?

I do not have published the pages yet, because I want to renew the website as a whole before I do it.

Can you help me to get that script you have mentioned in your tutorial in order to insert it into the "between head tag". Thank you in advance.

Liliane

Re: php script for contact form

Please do NOT follow the video tutorial, it was valid for BV9 up to some days ago, now, with the new BV10 you need to folow the TEXT tutorial under the video. Also watch the Form Wizard Tutorial in the Forms forum.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X