Web Site Work - Need done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Site Work - Need done...

I would like to have a form created so when a customer fills it out they are given a login and password. They can use this login and password to log into their personal home page of my website. Similar to myyahoo. On this page it will dispaly data that they input (from form) as well as data that I input from the admin side. I would like a page made that enables a back end user to enter this data into the web site. Something user friendly.

I need to be able to input an approval for their loan they applied for with a list of conditions. i would like them to be able to upload documents on this screen as well. Once a document is uploaded i would like the system to email and notify me it has been uploaded.

Also, on this home page I would like to to have several drop down boxes and questions availble for the customer to ask. I would like some of them to be available to use only if given access to by an admin - so they would stay greyed out until they have been given access to the dropdown by someone on the admin side.

I have an idea for how I would like these pages to look - I would like to be able to work on the pages via blue voda once the script is created so i can make aesthetic changes on any of these pages when needed.

I am happy to set up a call to review these things as I am sure they sound slightly confusing.

Thank you.

Eric Gut
    Trenchant

Re: Web Site Work - Need done...

If you need to email please you - info@trenchantmortgage.com

Thank you.

Comment

You can get in touch with myself, Watdaflip, KMac or Navaldesign for custom scripts and programming
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili

I have been known to take on that type of work as well, you know...........lol
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
        X