Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Making Forms.. lots of questions

Hello,

I've installed bluevoda 10 and i know that all these things are possible, i just don't know how to do them:

1) make a thank you page
    2) make a text box that the user can enter more detailed information into
    3) cause the submit button to function correctly
    4) make it so if the user mistakenly selects a radio button, they can click a 2nd time and "un-select" it
    Dawnee

Re: New to Making Forms.. lots of questions

Hi Dawnee

Simple search on Contact Forms or Forms in the forum.

You will find Navaldesigns has an Advanced Form Processer and instructions. Plus clear instructions on how to use the Form Wizard in BV.

Andy128 also offers a Form Guide.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Originally posted by demuredawn View Post
      Hello,

I've installed bluevoda 10 and i know that all these things are possible, i just don't know how to do them:

1) make a thank you page
      2) make a text box that the user can enter more detailed information into
      3) cause the submit button to function correctly
      4) make it so if the user mistakenly selects a radio button, they can click a 2nd time and "un-select" it
      Hi, you have been already answered yesterday on the same questions.

The thank you page is a simple page as all the other pages of your website.

To place a text box, select the "Textarea" tool from the Form Toolbar, or click on "Insert, -> Form -> Text Area in the top toolbar of BV.

The submit button will automatically function correctly if you set up the rest of the form correctly.

Radio buttons can NOT be unselectes, you can only have another that "disables" the ones you have.

In example, for a question like "Which browser you prefer" you can have radio buttons for IE, FireFox, Opera and one radio button for "None of the above"
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

Yes, you did answer some of those questions yesterday. However, this post started before yesterday. It has taken me several days to get an answer to any one of those questions. Thank you for responding. I just kinda felt like you were reprimanding me for asking.
        Dawnee

Comment

No, it is just that it is useless opening multiple threads on the same issue, it doesn't help whoever wants to help you, to follow up.
          I personally got confused. I recalled having answered but, since the post was here, i could not be sure
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Okay, just a simple misunderstanding then. The only reason that I did more than one post though, is because my others were being ignored... just as this particular one was for awhile too... and I got worried that if it fell too far down on the list of forum posts, it would be ignored completely, as if it was no longer an issue... but, I understand what you're saying too.
            Dawnee

Comment

Working...
            X