i cant see the php code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant see the php code

iv watched the tutorials sevrel times but still a cant see the code whan i go into there the tutorial sais scroll down but i only see a small amout of txt and cant see the code that it sais to look for..... any ideas and for email well thats a dif problem im having but 1 step at a time....

Re: i cant see the php code

I believe they removed the code because the new version of BlueVoda has the code built into it. There should be a new tutorial to explain it

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I am having the same problem i can not get the form to work and there is no php code.

Comment

You don't need it anymore, as BV10.1 has the form processor already built in.

Please download the latest BV 10.1 version which has embedded an enhanced script created by us, and follow the instruction in this tutorial:

Form Wizard Tutorial

There are still some differences because we added options in the program after the tutorial was posted, but the core is there.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X