Form Wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Wizard

I am just about fed up trying to set up a contact form with the wizard. I have followed the tutoroal to the letter and according to each step I have done everything right, but it just does not work. I had no problem with the old system of cut & paste.
    Can someone please have a look. My site is http://www.mikecommins.com and the contact page is http://www.mikecommins.com/contact_us.php. There is an autoresponder set up and a thank You page http://www.mikecommins.com/thank_you.html.

Regards,
    Mike Commins

Re: Form Wizard

Have you stored the page as php: on page properties use php in stead of html?
    Ozer

Blue Bird Homes
    "Who doesn't want to live in a sunny place"

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

Thank Ozer. Whoops!!!, just clicked on my own link in the thread and it worked. Looks like I forgot that it doesn't work on preview.

Sorry everyone.

Comment

I just tested it also, it's just fine.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

HI again everyone,
          Thanks for you comments so far. Everything works fine now that I named the contact page .php, and I get an auto responder message, but I do not get the details of the contact form itself (most mportant).
          Can someone please send me a reply using the 'contact page' with any old details in the boxes to see if I get it. http://www.mikecommins.com/contact_us.php
          Thanks, Mike

Comment

I just sent you a test, see if you get the info
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry Naval, but nothing. I take it you got 'auto responder'. I'm wondering something is wrong in the setting up of the email account, but if I send an email to it from another email address, I get the message, so it seems to be working.
              Any suggestions?

Regards,
              Mike

Comment

Hi Navaldesign, I just checked my webmail (Hoarde) and there you are (name if George?).
                So, looks like the mail is being collected by webmail account but not redirected. Don't want to bore you with how to do this as I have done it before, just forget for now.
                I really appreciate your input and patience.

Thanks again
                Mike

Comment

So the mails DO get in your webmail.

Now, it is up to you to correctly setup your Outlook Express so that it can retrieve the mails from your site. please watch the relevant tutorial:

Email tutorials about how to set up your email accounts in various email clients

I don't know what you mean "they are not redirected"

Mails can be "forwarded" to ANOTHER email address, IF you have set up such a redirect. They are NOT automatically redirected to your desktop, (there is no way this can be done), but they are RETRIEVED from your webmail account by your desktop email client (Outlook Express, Windows Mail or Live Mail, or any other) if YOU set it up to do so, as explained in the tutorial above.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X