Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My form drop down does not have the PHP form processor option to send data as email??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My form drop down does not have the PHP form processor option to send data as email??

I am using the fom wizard and whenit comes to choosing a drop down on how I want thee form to email me I only have 3 choices: 1. submit data to email address 2. Submit data to page within your website and 3. submit data to external website.

Why do I not have the drop down option (PHP form processor to send the data to an email address)

We have version 10.0 so it should have this right?

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by binkjuniper; 05-21-2008, 11:10 PM. Reason: change title

Re: My form drop down does not have the PHP form processor option to send data as ema

No, you need to download the latest version, 10.1 which has the built in form processor, version 10.0 did not have it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X