Creating Professional Looking Banners That Rotate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Professional Looking Banners That Rotate

I would like to create a professional looking banner using the blue voda but I have never created one before and have no idea how to go about it. I would also like for the banners to rotate, flash or change randomly to preview different new products on my web page. Also is there any other website where I can get some help for free?

Re: Creating Professional Looking Banners That Rotate

Hi Fredia,
    I am not a fundi at this, but will tell you the little I know, as I have just had the same question well answered for a different purpose.
    The banner creating part, this I think will largely depend on your graphic design prowess.
    The Rotating Banner icon on the side of the page is excellent.
    Bring it onto your page, double click and get to properties. This will allow you to pull in any banner you have saved.
    I used it to make a slide show of photos on my site. Worked well. unfortunately they open at random, i have not had a reply to my question if this can be set to start at a given pic when the page is brought up.

Hope this helps.

Start living

Comment

another way to do this is by making a movie of the 3 or 4 banners that you have developed. Then you can import the movies with the flash or windows tool. here is an example of 4 banners that rotate continually.
      www.scanportonline.com
      if you start the movie the banners will start to change in about 20 seconds.
      making banners depends on your ability and the software you have. if i can help, just contact me at:
      www.videopostcards.info/contactus.html

mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by start living View Post
        Hi Fredia,
        I am not a fundi at this, but will tell you the little I know, as I have just had the same question well answered for a different purpose.
        The banner creating part, this I think will largely depend on your graphic design prowess.
        The Rotating Banner icon on the side of the page is excellent.
        Bring it onto your page, double click and get to properties. This will allow you to pull in any banner you have saved.
        I used it to make a slide show of photos on my site. Worked well. unfortunately they open at random, i have not had a reply to my question if this can be set to start at a given pic when the page is brought up.

Hope this helps.

Start living
        Thanks for the get info. I tried it out and it worked. However, I have another question. I am going to be using the rotating banner feature to create a picture slide show of my products but I would like to add caption to each picture in varies font types and color. And add some kind of special effect to the font. Do you have any suggestions or know of any simple picture editing freeware or shareware to help with my little problem?

Comment

Try this
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X