No announcement yet.

"Form Action" in Form Wizard automatically changes itself when I try to set it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Form Action" in Form Wizard automatically changes itself when I try to set it

Hi,

I've made a survey form called "game preferences", and navaldesign told me that i need to set the form action to "game_preferences.php" and then check the box for using the built in form processor. So, I tried to do this. Problem is, I can only edit the form action by unchecking the built in processor box, and when I check it again, it turns back to its default... which is some crazy thing involving the word "echo". Anyone have any ideas on this? I'm trying to make it so that the submit button sends to my email all the info on the form, and I've used the option of creating my own form from scratch in the form wizard. Can I maybe do this and keep the built in processor box unchecked? I use BV 10.
    Dawnee

Re: "Form Action" in Form Wizard automatically changes itself when I try to set it

If you use the built in form processor, the action will always default to the <? echo ...... ?>

However, this, normally, should NOT create any problem.

Please post again the form Link
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: &quot;Form Action&quot; in Form Wizard automatically changes itself when I try to set it

hello...

this is my form link http://www.fls-riders.com/surveys/game_preferences.php

thanks
      Dawnee

Comment

Re: &quot;Form Action&quot; in Form Wizard automatically changes itself when I try to set it

Do you have a "thankyou" page ? Did you type correctly the thankyou page URL in the form wizard ?
        Did you publish a Error page as required by the Wizard ? Did you type it's url in the Wizard?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Actually.. kinda embarrassing to admit, but, no I hadn't made the pages... guess I thought they were already premade or something, I don't know what I was thinking for sure, but , thanks... works great now! :P
          Dawnee

Comment

Working...
          X