Looking for any feedback on redone site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for any feedback on redone site

Hi All! Redid my website and hoping people think it looks good. What do you think? http://www.ascmelodymakers.com

Re: Looking for any feedback on redone site

Helllooo....Hi all....Please check out my new Birdy Website http://www.ascmelodymakers.com . I still want to add elements and pages. I really need a blog and a link to us page. But I still have to figure out how to do these things. Any other suggestions or comments?

Comment

First on your home page there is words behind the banner that stick out, on your bird photos theres a element way down that has to be removed so you can shorten the pages, also there are other pages needs to be shorten like your bird articles, pages need to be centered another thing you are advertising birds yet on the about us page you got dogsother that what I have mentioned when you got those tweaks fixed it will be a nice site. Good luck with it
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks Joe! Yes I know about the large text sticking out. I guess I need to dump the html headline tags <H1> </H1>. I just can't get them to work right. The dogs are my pets and are apropriate for that page. They show I am a real person with happy pets. Again, thanks for the feed back.

Comment

Nice site, I would go with a smaller font to shorten the pages a bit, I had to scroll down every couple of lines to read the info. The canary picture page has a "junk" image at the bottom of the page causing the page to be extreamly long. And there are several pages that have a lot of white space at the bottom that could be eliminated. I know you used a template for all your pages, so they would be the same but, I would scroll down each of them expecting to find more content that wasn't there. Just my oppinion though.

Ed
          Marseilles Youth Sports
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Great site!

I might suggest bulleted lists of your benefits to visitors in bold and less exclamation points.

Other than that you are to be congratulated. Lots of great information there!

The Purple Butterfly

Comment

Nice job I just think where you have your catagories you need to seperate ea. with a button. They are realy close together the buttons would seperate ea. product better. Other than that it looks great keep up the good work.

Micchk
              www.centsyourstyle.com

Comment

Hi,
                good job, I would change the photo in the left hand corner on your home page, to a png format so that you have a transparent background.. it would get rid of the white box around the image. I have done it, if you would like me to email it to you..

Comment

You have done a great job! You only have minor things to adjust from what I can see. As mentioned the picture page has a big white section at the bottom. The ather thing I noticed was the fact you have all your pages just a little too wide. I use IE and all your pages get cut off on the right side. Scrolling down is one thing, but scrolling sideways is not looked at very well by visiters. Very good start!
                  Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi
                    Designed By Manoj Gupta B 3/5 Vasnt Vihar New Deli 110057:Tel +91 11 26145080

Comment

hmm
                      Designed By Manoj Gupta B 3/5 Vasnt Vihar New Deli 110057:Tel +91 11 26145080

Comment

First the site is coming around on your home page the link for windy city parrorot.com I would have it centered at the bottom of the page also your pages need to be centered other than that it looks good.
                        P S I still think the picture of the dog has to go your advertising birds
                        sigpicJoe
                        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Good effort,

Either change the graded color of the top banner or change the color of the font on the banner, the font color used for the links are difficult to read

Comment

Good work & very interesting information. I hope you don't mind my saying, but personally, I am not at all keen on your little clip art image type birdie as part of the main logo header. You've got some lovely photographs, so why not use one of those, or else move the ever changing photos up there to replace said bird. For some reason, I feel that little bird cheapens (pardon the pun LOL!!) your page somewhat.
                            www.tiamats.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X