BCFS Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCFS Review

Hi All, Please be so kind to review my site...the first one with BV. I have to say i am impressed with the ease of use of this product. Good work guys!

My site: www.bcfs.co.za

Please be very critical...I need that to improve on myself...

Thanks

Chrisd

Re: BCFS Review

site looks nice you got to take a look at it with mozzila fire fox theres alot of over lapping at least 35 % look thru mozzila so my advise to you is work off both browsers to see where you got to make your adjustments. other that that and make the pages centered job well done.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi Chrisd. Overall appearance looks real nice. Looks like some pages have nearly duplicate topics like "contact page" and "where are we page". Also, some of your text is ontop of other text.
      Would you mind taking a look at my site? no one has commented yet on my post. It is the one with ronniedem as the author. Thank you for your time. Good luck with your site. Ronniedem

Comment

Hi Chrisd,

Nice site but seems that there are some overlapping of pictures in the "caculators" link.

Sort out all the overlapping and tidy up alittle and yr website will be super.

Cheers!
        Cheers,
        Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
        A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Nice but needs a little work, first the links on the side. You have to hunt for the sweet spot to click on, try putting a transperent box over them and link those. Second I started going through your links and before I knew I had six or seven different windows open, have them all open in the same window. The overlapping text has already been addressed. I got frustrated with the different windows so I finally gave up, I'll check back later after you work on it a little more.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Guys,,,Thanks for review...I have trouble seeing overlapping text..Have also used Mozilla and find very little...working on that now! Used about 5 diff computers to view site and all look ok with IE7 and 6 On ly with Mozilla some hic-ups. Will fix the windows this weekens....Thanks a lot !

Comment

Hi Chris,
              Great to see more boy's from SA jumping on board.
              A couple of comments about the site:
              • I think you've gone a little over board on the flash and animations (it's distracting)
              • The "....dynamic..." tag line looks like it should be aligned with and below your logo.
              • The visitors or hits counter is no longer fashionable and your VH AWstats gives you loads of info.
              • Consider using the darker blue of your logo for your navigation as it seems get lost in general content.
              • The "call our... " at the top would read better as "Call our Quick Quote line on 08.... or 084..."
              • Consider using a darker blue on some of your statements, as the light blue on white background throughout is causing them to melt into rest of the page and they are loosing their strength.
              Cheers,
              Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
              Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
              Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
              BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

I agree with PlayItByBeer way to buisy, very distracting. One or two would be more than enough, your site is not promoting your knowledge of graphics or animations. Stick with the essence of what your site is about. Also in IE 7 there is quite abit of over lapping text, especially with the banner running into the nav bar.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net
                How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I don't know if this is true w/ the view of all browsers... but in mine... on your core values page... the "about us blue crystal" and "our vision blue crystal" overlaps the text explaining it. "vision" is also spelled wrong.. you have "vission". On your services page.. again, the "about us" overlaps with some of the text explaining it. Rest of it looks very good! Great job!!
                  Dawnee

Comment

Working...
                  X