PDA

View Full Version : Phase 2

santini
01-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Ok with the outstanding help of the ever patient folks at BV I have my contact form up and running. my site is almost done and I would apreciate some input about content, ease of loading/navigation, anything that you have is appreciated. also if you can try the form and geust book.
www.wtxleathernecks.org (http://www.wtxleathernecks.org)

Thanks George,Brad, and everyone else at BV.

Greg

Subversive
01-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Hey Santini. Looks really good! Only thing I noticed is on the about us page, that blue text is nearly impossible to read, very hard on the eyes. I would change the colour so it matches the rest of the site. Great job!

mickey collins
01-19-2006, 06:10 AM
Ok with the outstanding help of the ever patient folks at BV I have my contact form up and running. my site is almost done and I would apreciate some input about content, ease of loading/navigation, anything that you have is appreciated. also if you can try the form and geust book.
www.wtxleathernecks.org (http://www.wtxleathernecks.org)

Thanks George,Brad, and everyone else at BV.

Greg Looks like a fun site for the organization..I know they must be proud...since there are only so 'few' smiles...from an Air Force Vet...

mickey collins
01-19-2006, 06:12 AM
hey its looks great.....i know you are "proud' of it since it will be seen by just a 'few' smiles from an Air Force Vet....

KJay_23
01-19-2006, 04:46 PM
The site looks great, and the guest book works fine! :)

Kellie

Girlonthehill
01-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Hi Greg,
Sites looking good, clean, easy to navigate. Noticed a couple of teeny weeny things you may want to check: About us page - quote above the nav bar is slightly overlapping; Links page - carbon fiber text overlaps its background; LMCTX page - top two logos appear really stretched out? Hope this helps and well done!

leigha
01-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Nice site!

a quick tip, I see your picture page is under construction, get PIXresizer free download from BV to make your pictures the size you require, it will make this page quicker to view.

Leigha

gueorgui
01-20-2006, 10:07 PM
yes it looks very good and is easy to navigate, uploads fast as well, which is good for a site full of images