Phase 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase 2

Ok with the outstanding help of the ever patient folks at BV I have my contact form up and running. my site is almost done and I would apreciate some input about content, ease of loading/navigation, anything that you have is appreciated. also if you can try the form and geust book.
    www.wtxleathernecks.org

Thanks George,Brad, and everyone else at BV.

Greg

Re: Phase 2

Hey Santini. Looks really good! Only thing I noticed is on the about us page, that blue text is nearly impossible to read, very hard on the eyes. I would change the colour so it matches the rest of the site. Great job!
    Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

Originally posted by santini
      Ok with the outstanding help of the ever patient folks at BV I have my contact form up and running. my site is almost done and I would apreciate some input about content, ease of loading/navigation, anything that you have is appreciated. also if you can try the form and geust book.
      www.wtxleathernecks.org

Thanks George,Brad, and everyone else at BV.

Greg
      Looks like a fun site for the organization..I know they must be proud...since there are only so 'few' smiles...from an Air Force Vet...

Comment

hey its looks great.....i know you are "proud' of it since it will be seen by just a 'few' smiles from an Air Force Vet....

Comment

The site looks great, and the guest book works fine! :)

Kellie
          Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
          http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Hi Greg,
            Sites looking good, clean, easy to navigate. Noticed a couple of teeny weeny things you may want to check: About us page - quote above the nav bar is slightly overlapping; Links page - carbon fiber text overlaps its background; LMCTX page - top two logos appear really stretched out? Hope this helps and well done!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Nice site!

a quick tip, I see your picture page is under construction, get PIXresizer free download from BV to make your pictures the size you require, it will make this page quicker to view.

Leigha
              *** TIGER ***

Comment

yes it looks very good and is easy to navigate, uploads fast as well, which is good for a site full of images

Comment

Working...
                X