No announcement yet.

Ready, I think, for review! Thank you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready, I think, for review! Thank you.

I was asked for an urgent website for a friend. She is on a radio program on Monday and wanted something up and running for listeners to look up. So here it is!

All comments appreciated.

The site is www.diannespain.com

Great product, great site,

Muzz
    Cheers,
    Muzz

Re: Ready, I think, for review! Thank you.

Nice site, The buttons bounce just a bit between pages, but it loads quickly, has nice flow and organization.

Ed
    Marseilles Youth Sports
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks Ed. I have learnt that planning in advance so that a good template can be designed is critical, so I will need to go back and do this so that we eliminate the menu "bounce". I also need to do a Links, Privacy, Copyright etc which I will do at the bottom of the page in a text menu.

Thanks again
      Muzz
      Cheers,
      Muzz

Comment

Holy cow. You just threw that up in a hurry???? It took me a month on our first site and it was not near as neat and clean as that!

Kudos to you zzzmuz!

The Purple Butterfly
        www.thebutterflypoem.org

Comment

To be fair Butterfly I had started one some weeks ago for my brothers new book, but he got to busy to provide content - but I will get back to that one soon. It is www.jacklovelock.com
          And today I found a gliche had appeared in it.

With Dianne's site it has taken about 12 hours outside of work hours in the last few days. Hopefully, once I get to use BV10 better, I can get through it more quickly. The time consuming stuff I find is fiddlling around with photos and other graphics. It is probably too easy to waste time doing this.

As noted above, the other thing with Diannes site is it just happened with no real planning. Next one I do, I am going to give serious time to mapping it all out and doing a template I am not going to have to fiddle with.

Thanks so much for your comments.; This project has given me a burst of energy for doing this again!

Muzz (whose pic and autosig are coming soon)
          Cheers,
          Muzz

Comment

Working...
          X