website design issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website design issues

Someone out there please help me! I know that I have to tweak my site a bit, at the moment I am having major issues with my site www.wsbc.biz. On my ebook page my BV banner is not showing up the affiliate code is showing up. The text box is where I want the businesses that sign up with networking system share a business with the group in order to help each other in business. I want to keep the text box there.

On the index page I want to show the animation in motion when the page loads.

On my animation1.html page the are black squares that should not be there I need to know how to remove them and keep the page in tact and I want to show the animation in motion when the page loads.

My animation2.html page is not loading at all now and it was before. I didn't do anything to this page at all and I would like to show the animation on this page in motion when the page loads.

please help me!

Re: website design issues

Hello there. Don't take me the wrong way but it seems like you are trying to run before you've learned to walk.

You have a view issues going on, I can see that and its great you want animations to work on your site but you seem to be having trouble with the basics.

For example 'animation2.html' page is not loading. This is simply because the hyperlink on the button hasn't been addressed.

Another example your home page is too wide. It took me a while to work out, how to get to the next page.

My best advice to you, is you've got a great idea of what you want to do, but start from scratch.

Build a new index page. make it between 800 & 1000 wide so viewers don't have to scroll sideways. Plan all the links you want and include them on this page. When you've got this page perfect and just how you want it, you can then copy it and start creating other pages.

I think I can speak for the most of us because you do have a few issues going on, but we just don't know where to start to help you.

I don't know how experienced you are but watch all the tutorials. i still refer to them from time to time.

Darren

Comment

Working...
    X