Newby site wanting review and some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby site wanting review and some advice

The site is up and seems to work .... but I want to add links ... do I need a separate page for links? How do I do that? I am confused when reading the lessons.

I also want to add a feature where I can gather information with a squeeze page and have my viewers click on the enter button and send the info to my auto responder and to the affiliate at the same time.

I have asked about this and have had some response .... but I think that now that the site is published .... it will be easier to see what I want.

Site URL: http://www.dalecoautoparts.com

Re: Newby site wanting review and some advice

Dale I'm confuzed. I looked at your site, first there is nothing on you home page to make me want to go any further, second it appears that all you are doing is redirecting users to the parts train site where they can do all their buisness. I'm not sure of your direction with this or what you are trying to accomplish.

Ed
    Marseilles Youth Sports
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: Newby site wanting review and some advice

Hi and good luck in your site building.

If you have not downloaded the latest version of Blue Voda do it now!! Then start working your way throught he wonderful video tutorials supplemented by great forum and other comments. At the moment you don't really have a site, just some information.

Muzz
      Cheers,
      Muzz

Comment

Working...
      X