creating a background on bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating a background on bluevoda

i have been trying to create a background on bluevoda for my website. i went to page properties and uploaded a picture for my background but everytime i did that the picture kept on repeating (it looked like tiles all over the page). i even tried to resize the picture but that didnt work.
    how do i fix this? i just want a simple picture on my background, i dont want it to repeat.
    what do i do?

Re: creating a background on bluevoda

It depends on the output size of the picture you selected, if it is small the image will be repeated, if it is large it will onlt show a portion of it. The image needs to be scaled to the same size as your page. You'll need an imaging program for this.

Ed
    Marseilles Youth Sports
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: creating a background on bluevoda

Originally posted by cecedamany View Post
      i have been trying to create a background on bluevoda for my website. i went to page properties and uploaded a picture for my background but everytime i did that the picture kept on repeating (it looked like tiles all over the page). i even tried to resize the picture but that didnt work.
      how do i fix this? i just want a simple picture on my background, i dont want it to repeat.
      what do i do?
      Hi,

Before you do, please see this thread. Click here.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X