HELP!! i can't get my media player to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! i can't get my media player to work

i am in need of some much needed help i cant get my video to play in my main page. Can someone give me a step by step detailed sugestion on how to do it right as i only have that left to do now please help me anyone!!!! www.andrands.com

Re: HELP!! i can't get my media player to work

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.
    This means you are trying to play a file that:
    1)That has not been compressed correctly
    2.)Saved in a format compatible for wmp
    3.)has a copyright block

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

its not copyrite as i made it and it is a wmv file i did not know i was suposed to compress it how do you suggest i compress it? zip or winRAR??

Comment

The problem is that the file simply does NOT exist!! if you look at the code you will see that the source is set to be your own computer. For some reason, it will NOT upload the file and it will also NOT save the correct source.

Andy, as i told you, UPLOAD the file using FTP or file manager, and then set the source in the WMP to be the URL of the uploaded file.

This is the only way for a 23 MB (!) file...
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

in my cpanel file manager i can see 2 video files 1 is 4mb and the other is 9mb so how do i get them to my media player what should the URL be the files are named media_file.wmv and media_file1.wmv so do i typ one of thoes as the url???

Comment

iv done it now and thanks btw for all your help

Comment

Hey! I uploaded my video to youtube then embedded it into bluevoda with the html code. works great. It takes a day or so to show up in youtube but that was no problem for me bcuz i did it a week ago

Comment

Working...
              X