Uploading a File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading a File

Please help me do either one of these...

A function on my website as a form, that you simply use the browse button to browse through files, you upload it and the uploaded file is sent to my email as an attachment file. (OPTIONAL: if there is no file uploaded, it gives and error message)

A function on my website whom anybody may upload a file, and it automatically lists the file on a particular page after being uploaded. (OPTIONAL: file size limite)

Re: Uploading a File

Originally posted by Scientist
    Please help me do either one of these...

A function on my website as a form, that you simply use the browse button to browse through files, you upload it and the uploaded file is sent to my email as an attachment file. (OPTIONAL: if there is no file uploaded, it gives and error message)

A function on my website whom anybody may upload a file, and it automatically lists the file on a particular page after being uploaded. (OPTIONAL: file size limite)
    I can give you an option for your first case.
    Have a look at:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post11943

This is my script, which, as you can see, takes also care of uploading a file (field upload1) of a ceratin size limit and of certain type (to avoid dangerous .exe or similar files) . You must simply implement an upload field in your form frm within BV, set the action to your php page and you are set. The file will be uploaded on your site, on the directory you wish. Uppon submission you will receive an email with a link to the uploaded file, so you should simply click on the link to download it.

If you need further help, after publishing your form page, let me know the url and i'll provide you with a custom made script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X