Need Help with 2nd ABVFP form!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with 2nd ABVFP form!

I've spent all day re-reading the ABVFP manual and trying all different settings to try to get this form to work! It is my second form and it is on my addon domain. I'm including screen shots of both my 1st ABVFP form settings,(which works!), and my 2nd form that doesn't. I thought that having the first one as an example would get me thru this....but I was wrong!!

I thought I understood that all domains could be handled with the same ABVFP installation. Is that correct??

My 2nd form has more fields, but they are set for just plain text,(no constraints), just like 1st form!

As it stands with the settings shown on the screen shot; when I submit the form,(with all fields filled), it takes me to the ABVFP login page.

Looking at the server files; I see that the "upload" file, (form3up.php), was not created. (Note: I noticed, also, that on the first form; the file comment.php was created instead of comments.php as it is set in the first screen shot???)

I hope someone can see what I'm missing here! I know that the form wizard in BV10 is great! But, I'm not wanting to move over to BV10 just yet!
    Thanks for any help you can give me.

1st form settings (main domain)

2nd form settings (addon domain)

Re: Need Help with 2nd ABVFP form!

The hidden field is named "formid" . Make the F uppercase.

The second part of your post: ABVFP does NOT create files (comments.php or form3up.php). It creates FOLDERS (comments and form3up) where the files will be uploaded. That will ONLY happen f you do have file uploads. Since your second form doesn't have such file uploads, no folder will be created.

Don't look elsewhere, your problem is the mistaken field.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh, many thanks Naval!! I haven't tried it yet because Voda19 is not connecting right now! But, I know that is definitely one problem solved! Can't believe how many times I compared one form against the other and didn't see that!
      Thanks again. Cheers!

Comment

Naval
        Yes sir.....that did it! Had to fix the "thank you" url but all is well now! Time to get some sleep! I'm beat!!
        Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X