Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first page of my internet future, any thoughts about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first page of my internet future, any thoughts about it?

www.yougoshopping.com

This my affiliate driven internet site. I hope to make millions do you think I can?

Re: My first page of my internet future, any thoughts about it?

The only problem I had with it, was that I couldn't get back to your site (after clicking on a link) unless I entered it again in the browser. Not a big deal as long as people pay attention to your addy! lol

Other than that, it's cool! :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Hi, Yup it's looking nice. Don't forget to title your page and add metatags/keywords. Good luck with your empire!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
        The only problem I had with it, was that I couldn't get back to your site (after clicking on a link) unless I entered it again in the browser. Not a big deal as long as people pay attention to your addy! lol

Other than that, it's cool! :)

Kellie
        I do that on purpose..I am able to put in code so the site will open in a new window and the visitor can not go anywhere from there...you have to click the 'X' in the top right and my site comes back. I get all my banners and leads from Linkshare.com and get paid a commision if someone buys from my site...you can list your site there as well

Comment

Hi, just a note to let you know that some of your images are not displaying and your links are not working. Nice layout and idea though! Good luck!
          Sincerely,
          Farmboyzim
          www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

Originally posted by mickey collins
            www.yougoshopping.com

This my affiliate driven internet site. I hope to make millions do you think I can?
            You asked, so I'll tell you. The answer, as your site stands now, is likely no. The reason is that you are not providing your visitors with any real content. The average internet user wants to go on the internet, find content about what they are looking for, and they MAY then buy something from you at some point. The days of putting up a banner farm and expecting to make a million bucks are over. Also, how do you expect people to find your site? There are no articles or content of any kind, so you will never show up in a search engine. Posting on forums will only get you visitors who are curious about your site, but when they find no content, they will quickly move on.

I'm not trying to bring you down or be overly negative, on the plus side, your site is actually quite attractive and pleasing to the eye. Also, your domain name is VERY good, so you could probably turn the site into a money maker with some work. You need to pick an area (instead of just general shopping, it would probably be better to specialize a little) that you are knowledable in, develop some interesting articles or other content, pre-sell your visitors with that content, provide a community where they can come to trust you, and then you might have a chance to make some money.

It's your first crack at the internet, and that's a great step, now just keep working and learning. Contrary to popular opinion, you won't get rich just by owning a web site on the internet. It actually takes work. Lots and lots of work.

Sorry to ramble. Good luck!
            Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

your the bomb man...thanks for that help...i am trying to find some streaming content now for the page...i really appreciate yoiur feedback.

Comment

hi mickey, here is another one for you.........

you have taken the first step, you've given birth to a potential asset of multiple streams of income.

To expect millions from here is a bit unrealistic. It can bring in money while you sleep if you do put in the much needed effort. If you really want to make millions then invest in your financial education. This will enable you to make any ammount you want to make, anywhere in any context. Is as simple as that.

i hope this answers your question and good luck.

Comment

i too wish to make millions from the net, it's always more complicated tham it seems at first though

keep plugging away at it and one day we you'll make your million
                  Tom

http://www.gfc-local.com
                  your local directory, for Burton on Trent

Comment

The design of the page is nice the only thing, when you hover over a button the URL of the link is shown and on some of them cross the page you could avoid this by typing an alternate text when editing your button.

Comment

if this website is your future then your future will be very bright

Comment

Working...
                      X