Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitemap generator problems

Hi,

I posted this yesterday in a general forum, but no replies, and today i noticed this forum...doh!! Anyone got any advice?

I'm having a problem with sitemap generator,can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I've followed the instruction from the BV post, went into BV sitemap generator started the crawler, hit publish sitemap and then went in to submit it to Google. I was given a meta tag to add and verify but I don't seem able to paste the meta tag into the right html place, I've tried pasting it into "start of page" and "between head tag" to get it into place but nothing seems to work, can anyone tell me how to do this please?

Thanks.
    sigpicmorairabandb.co.uk

Re: sitemap generator problems

Between the head tags is correct. Make sure you published the sitemap to the correct domain.. and that you are posting the correct code. copy and paste the code to notepad first.. then from notepad to your page hml..save and publish that page.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: sitemap generator problems

Hi, thanks very much for your help, all done - I pasted it in the right place but I forgot all about publishing the page lol. :)
      sigpicmorairabandb.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X