Rss Feed Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rss Feed Help

I am having a hard time using this free rss feed vendor to supply my feed - Is there any step by step instructions on how to use this feature?

I mena how to setup a RSS feed from start to finish.

Thanks.

Trenchant

Re: Rss Feed Help

That all depends on what you are trying to do. The RSS feed that comes with Blue Voda 10.0 is very simple to use. when you double click on the RSS Icon, a window shows up.

1) your "description" is what you are going to talk about.

2)select your logo size.

3) Click add. another window will pop up.

4) Subject. treat this part like an e-mail subject of what you're describing.

5) Description. treat this part like meta tag for a web site description. get into more detail of what you're talking about.

6)Podcast, OPTIONAL. this loads up MP3 and MP4 file formats. (music or videos on your computer).

7) URL: this where you would put in your website page. (recommended). the website should be the same topic of what you describe in the "subject & Description" section you typed above. (make sure the URL you put in has "http://" at the beginning.

Click "ok" a new headline and description pops up in the HEADLINE form.

9) Editing your RSS Feed. Select the feed you want to edit then click "edit". this give you the option to change your RSS feed.

10) click "ok" when done and publish. you RSS Feed will be live.

good luck friend.

Comment

Re: Rss Feed Help

Thank you for the step by step!

Comment

Working...
      X