Blue Box Around Banner Rotator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Box Around Banner Rotator

Ok so I have an advertising banner rotator at the top of my phpBB forum. I looks and works as advertised on all my different skins except one. This particular skin has a blue box that surrounds the banner going from one side of the page to the other. Now I remember when I first put this banner rotator in place I had the problem and fixed it. However, it has now been so long since I have done that I forgot how I did it. I do not know where to go look for colors to make the change. I tried looking in the loader but I did not see it in there. Does anyone else have one of these and can help me out? Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can seen the banner rotator at this link http://www.steadyracing.net/forums/index.php However, that does not show it with the skin that has the blue box around it. In case it matters the skin that I'm having the problem with is called Charcoal. My Subsilver and subDark expanded work fine.

Here is the loader that I am using.

var lnks = new Array("/advertisers","/advertisers","/advertisers","/advertisers","/advertisers","/advertisers","/advertisers")

var imgs = new Array("/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif","/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif","/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif","/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif","/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif","/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif","/banners/images/txrs-banner.gif")

var imgCt = 7

var currentAd = getRandomNum(0,imgCt-1);

function cycle()
    {
    currentAd++
    if (currentAd == imgCt) {
    currentAd = 0
    }
    document.adBanner.src=imgs[currentAd]
    adLink.href=lnks[currentAd]
    setTimeout("cycle()",8 * 1000)
    }