Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Problem

Hi ,
    Ive published my index page and it's saying successful, three times i've tried, each time saying successful... though i still can only see it on my temporary url.... http://74.86.118.27/~omzvoubp/

my domain url is http://www.dizzymoo.com

I'm positive i've went to instructions, i've been reading the forum but haven't found what i'm doing wrong. Much appreciated if anyone can help me.

Thanks xx
    Marie

Re: Publishing Problem

It come up fine for me in IE, the image takes a while to load though.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks for your reply Ed. Could it be just my computer that's not showing it do you think, i'm still not getting it up.. is there a way for me to get round that do you know?

Comment

Anyone have advice what i should do, i have the rest to publish asap but need to sort this before i try.... i can't get my url in my IE at all still just my temporary one ??

Thanks xx

Comment

Hi can nobody help please??? it's not showing on any of my family or friends IE either. Very frustrating i've been trying to do this since yesterday and can't find what's wrong.

Marie

Comment

Is there a vodahost or someone around even i'm getting no help here at all!! Still when we use my url it just comes up some girl with a backpack on and a list of things about dizzy spells and vertigo..not my page?

Comment

I thought that was your site, the one with the girl and the back pack. That domain name belongs to them, send in a help ticket and see what they have to say. Tell them that the domain name you thought you had belongs to someone else. Did you do a domain name search to make sure it was available?
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net

Comment

That girl with the backpack comes up a lot. That's not a site that somehow owns your domain. If you own dizzymoo.com (you can confirm this with the welcoming email you got from VH, assuming you bought it from them), you just need to wait a bit for your domain name to propagate--usually a few hours to a couple days.
                CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Hi, thanks for your replies , yes i've got the domain which was not in use,did all the chacks beforehand. I got it through my package with Vodahost and it's all confirmed in my emails,also it showed withing 24 hrs as mine in lists ie: WhoIs search for domains ect as mine. I'll submit a ticket and see how i get on. I'm new at this and i just new all was going too easy had to hit a snag somewhere!! lol
                  Thanks again xx

Comment

All sorted now and showing yeeha !!!! was the dns pointer had to be updated.
                    Gotta get the rest published now...
                    Thanks for the help everyone!

Marie xx

Comment

Glad to hear that the problem has been fixed. Good Luck!!
                      Reguards
                      Ed
                      www.dsondesigns.com
                      www.300hitter.com
                      www.bigjk.net

Comment

Working...
                      X