Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Urgent Help! Publish Issue!

Hey everyone!

I have been using my site with BV for two years now. It is updated monthly and I have been very happy with it. It is not an ad on domain.

However, when it came to the monthly update this month, the page published, "Successfully" but yet, no update once I checked on the web. All my pages including index say that it is "successful" but when viewing in the browsers, no update!

Yes, I cleared out all my internet cache and cookies and all our computers, and still nothing! I've tried several times now and still no update!

And yes, I have also double check all HTML extensions and they are named properly.

Two of the computers we have been testing it on are PCs run by Internet Explorer, and the other is a MAC run by Safari.

Please respond with any suggestions ASAP! The site needs to be updated by this Friday and I don't want to loose business!

Thank you!

Re: Need Urgent Help! Publish Issue!

Whats the address?
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Comment

It shows that it was up dated 5/28 on my end, using IE. Not sure why you aren't seeing it.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

We have added a countdown widget to the index, are you seeing that?

And if you are, what is wrong with our browsers? The MAC computer never has troubles with cookies and caches, and even though I cleared it just in case, still no visual update.

Comment

If anyone else can help on this subject please do not hesitate to respond! This is very important towards this site!

Comment

What type of countdown widget, I'm not seeing anything - have you checked to make sure your IP address hasn't changed lately? That happens when they upgrade a server and will cause what you're saying to happen.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

The Countdown widget it on the index, and it's very noticeable, but apparently it's not there. . .unfortunately.

But yes, there was a notice that they changed the Control Panel IP and also said download an updated BV builder. Though, I'm afraid to do so, because I do not want to loose any of our pages by updating.

Comment

You don't have to worry about updating, although you won't lose pages by doing so - but you do have to use the new IP address to publish - if you don't, exactly what you're saying will happen - it will seem to publish - but it's not, because you're not publishing to the new IP address.

So, when you click to publish, make sure the NEW IP address is the one you're publishing to.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Okay, thanks so much for helping me. I am on this following page:

How do we know for sure that we are one of the IP addresses that need to be updated. Would we have received an e-mail or would this page tell us to do so?

Also, is it normal for your BV publishing drop down IP address menu to have about eight different IPs?

I never knew this would send me on one frustrating rollar coaster ride. Haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X