hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

i think i need to delete everything and start over my webpage. my index show i dont want to show and can anyone can explain fow to name my index. second my logo and my bullet don show. do i need to redo everything. or there is away to save if not i start over again need help lol
    thanks all

Re: hi everyone

You do not need to delete the pages youhave already made, you can change them anyway you like, save them and republish it. As for naming your index page if I follow, in the file menu, save as index. Then right click on your page (not any text, image or elements), click page properties and title the page what ever you would like the browser to show, your site name, images, products, contact us, what ever. Hope this helps.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

THanks D'son. put every time someone go my webpage it show my index. and why it does it. i am confuss lol

Comment

Are you talking about what it says in the tab or in the address bar? If you mean the address bar it is suuposed to, if you mean the tab it is because you did not title your page differently. To title the page folloe the instructions I posted above.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

thanks d'son

Comment

D'son here my webpage www.flexxpressdelivery.ca it goes in to my index

Comment

When you publish your page are you publishing to your public_html?
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net

Comment

madfrenchman
                I believe you need to open your flexxpressdelivery page into Blue Voda web builder, then "file>save as" and put this in the name slot of the "save as" window: index (just index, nothing else!). Then publish it, being sure to publish into public_html folder.

Also...when we say "publish" we don't mean upload it using FTP! We mean click the "publish" button on the BV builder tool bar.

All this is assuming that "flexxpressdelivery" is your home page!

Comment

okay i did what you surgest and it work but now dont have the logo of the company or the bullets any suggestion how to fix it thanks

Comment

For the images, (the logo & the symbols at the bottom); the easiest way to fix them would be to open your page in BV builder, delete those images and reinsert them onto the page, save the page on your computer then "publish" the page again.

As for the bullets....I'm not familiar with the use of them, but if you would recreate them also before "publishing"; that might fix those, too.

Comment

thanks fdor yr help

Comment

You are welcome. Glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
                        X