Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Approval

Hello,

Can some of you check out my homepage and let me know if the links are small enough, and everything looks good.

Serving all of Houston and Surrounding Areas Welcome to my website! Please take some time to browse. Churches, schools, music studios and private individuals are consistently delighted in having Todd Piano Works meet their pianos' needs. View Services

Thanks,
    Matthew

Re: Website Approval

Looks good to me Mathew, Good Job
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Looking good. The high black look doesn't always work, but ebony and ivory look for you isn't bad.
      Have a look at your navigation on all other pages (home is fine) as the font is different and too large. Consider replacing your email address with a contact us or email us form similar to your appointments form as its only time before the spam bots find your address. Consider placing your contact details on the bottom of all your pages, as visitors will land on any page and not always your 'home page'. Most of your pages don't have 'keyword rich' titles.

Cheers,
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi Matthew,
        May I give some suggestions:
        The text size is too big, if you keep it to a size for ex " arial 10 0r 11" it is big enough.
        Keep the size of your links the same in all pages, a size 10 or 11 is OK.
        Because you have chosen a big size text is overlapping.
        The size of the links in your home page is OK.
        The navigation menu is OK, but keep the same one for all the pages, so it will give continuity to the design, look at this web I have done to have an idea of what I mean " www.mediterraneotanzania.com", if you navigate on my link " site map " you will understand what I mean.
        Some of your pages are untitled, you must give them a name if you want your web to be indexed by SEO.
        Pages .
        Your appointment pages have been published in html ( not working ) & php ( working), check your links, because navigating into this page is not always working.
        In this page http://toddpianoworks.com/links.html links are overlapping with the text.
        This link http://www.rennerusa.com/VirtualActionModel.asp must be set to blank, otherwise the viewer has to use the back button to be back to your web.
        I hope to have been useful with my advise.
        Saluti
        Alas
        P.S. I would change the yellow color with a grey one, and the white of the text with a different tone of grey to the links.

Comment

Thank you for ALL your help!

Comment

Hi, I'm new ,did some know how I can publish my web on my desktop from BlueVoda
            JOGILUKAVICA

Comment

Originally posted by jogilukavica View Post
              Hi, I'm new ,did some know how I can publish my web on my desktop from BlueVoda

Open BlueVoda, goto File and select Publish.

A window will pop up. enter your Username and password

In the url or file box; type " public_html/ " and press OK.

The 1st file [homepage], name it as " index " only.

Please note: If you do not have a hosting account with VodaHost
              you will not be able to publish as you will have no server to publish to.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Starting to take shape nicely.

Cheers,
                Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
                Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
                Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
                BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Okay forum,

I would like some feedback on the looks of my site:

http://www.toddpianoworks.com

All I have left to do is mainly pictures on each of the pages, but can you test it, and see that it is functioning correcting, and within the typical website standard, whatever that may be?

I would appreciate it, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X