Text Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Area

I added a text area to my site so that I can input news and have a scroll box. I know this is probably the backwards way of doing so now, because when I preview in the site, anyone can type stuff in it. Is there another way I can insert a small frame to display news that noone can type in, just view?

Thanks!

Re: Text Area

A text box, its the icon top of your builder page, you can make it as wide as you need it and it will get longer as you type more into it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi..please allow me to write my question here....can I use the edit box and the submit buttom in one? what I mean is...people will write in the edit box then after they will submit it by clicking the submit buttom. Can anyone can explain how to do it? and once they submit ...where can I find it, I mean the text they submitted...please help how to do this element...thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by angtvnet View Post
        Hi..please allow me to write my question here....can I use the edit box and the submit buttom in one? what I mean is...people will write in the edit box then after they will submit it by clicking the submit buttom. Can anyone can explain how to do it? and once they submit ...where can I find it, I mean the text they submitted...please help how to do this element...thanks in advance...
        You are really supposed to start a new thread (in the forum) not jump in someone elses. But I will answer, you need to go to the video tutorials and once you click on BlueVoda Website Builder Tutorials watch how to design forms in BlueVoda. It will walk through the process.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X