This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 new features in BV 10.12?

I have just downloaded the new upgrade to 10.12. And it looks great. I can see some new features.:) Really good ones. Thanks Vodahost web hosting.

But.
    Is there some link or anything, which shows all of the 50 features?
    I hope there is one.:)
    www.phototales.net

Re: 50 new features in BV 10.12

Hey Katrine

Isn't it fantastic what Vodahost/BV offers in the way of Functionality. There is no other company that comes close. In the time I have been with BV and Vodahost web hosting and they have done nothing but improve their services. I think you just have to go to the home page and tutorials to discover the Features.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi Philipc:)
      I totally agree with you about the BV and vodahost web hosting, and their services.:) I am very happy with it.
      I have tried to look in the tuts about 10.12, but I cant seem to find anything about this new upgrade yet. I looked closefully before I posted this thread.
      I guess I will just keep looking:)
      www.phototales.net

Comment

This planet Vodahost web hosting thing is so totally phenomenal.
        I can't believe I'm tempted to join the hosting service just so I can spread the good news to the world... I mean the best just keeps getting better.
        I can't keep this all to myself LOL

Question: I'm seriously looking into switching hosts as my current one will come to an end this month.. but what I would love to know is if Voda has the capability to provide download page statistics .. in other words, I want to keep track of how many downloads of my digital products I'm getting per day and where they're coming from? I currently use a 3rd party for this but I like to have everything in one place

Thanks,
        Ms. Diva
        How To Make Money With NO Money

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Diva View Post
          This planet Voda thing is so totally phenomenal.
          I can't believe I'm tempted to join the hosting service just so I can spread the good news to the world... I mean the best just keeps getting better.
          I can't keep this all to myself LOL

Question: I'm seriously looking into switching hosts as my current one will come to an end this month.. but what I would love to know is if Voda has the capability to provide download page statistics .. in other words, I want to keep track of how many downloads of my digital products I'm getting per day and where they're coming from? I currently use a 3rd party for this but I like to have everything in one place

Thanks,
          Ms. Diva

Hey Ms. Diva,

I switched about 6 months ago... only thing I can tell you is WOW... this software is amazing.

I don't regret for a second that I changed supplier
          Fadi Kaouk

http://www.kgcinternational.com - Recruitment Firm
          http://www.moneymachineguide.com - Make Money Online
          http://fadikaouk.blogspot.com - Make Money Blog
          http://www.pokerguideservice.com - Learn the game of Poker
          [B][COLOR=Lime][COLOR=Black]

Comment

Originally posted by Katrine View Post
            I have just downloadet the new upgrade to 10.12. And it looks great. I can see some new features.:) Really good ones.

But.
            Is there some link or anything, wich shows all of the 50 features?
            I hope there is one.:)
            Hi Katrine,

Follow this link and you will find your answers to the BV upgrade.

50 Features.......
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X