Facelift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift!

Changed things around a bit, so I thought I'd pop into the forum (after not visiting for a few weeks!) and see what you think of the new look! Thanks for any comments or suggestions!
    Sincerely,
    Farmboyzim
    www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Re: Facelift!

Quite good. It's a little bit of overload on the information for me, but as a resource for someone who is into Flight Sims, your site contains TONS of useful information. I actually e-mailed your site to a friend of mine who is into that stuff. Good job!
    Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

Cognitive overload for me too.
      www.savetherennets.com

Comment

Thanks for the referral Subversive! I like the poker info you have there. I'll be reffering to it often! lol Take care!
        Sincerely,
        Farmboyzim

Comment

My brother would love your site... he used to be into that stuff big time! I'll send him your way as soon as I talk to him again.

Site looks great! :)

Kellie
          Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
          http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Originally posted by farmboyzim
            Thanks for the referral Subversive! I like the poker info you have there. I'll be reffering to it often! lol Take care!
            Thanks! Sign up for the forums too if you want. Should start seeing some decent traffic soon. :)
            Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

Nice recovery, my friend! I remember how you used to have things set up, and that looked very nice, but you've improved upon it greatly. I'm also into simulations, and I can assure you that ignoring the folks who say there's too much on the page is a good way to go. For someone who isn't "into" that stuff I'm sure it is a lot to take in, but seasoned gamers will love it.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

it looks organised and heavy on content, it is a bit too cognitive for me, would it not be a great idea if you made it more interactive since it is to do with games

Comment

Originally posted by Subversive
                  Thanks! Sign up for the forums too if you want. Should start seeing some decent traffic soon. :)
                  My wife is doing a poker night with her friends now also, so I'll show your site to her! She's new at it so she'll appreciate the tips!
                  Sincerely,
                  Farmboyzim

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
                    Nice recovery, my friend! I remember how you used to have things set up, and that looked very nice, but you've improved upon it greatly. I'm also into simulations, and I can assure you that ignoring the folks who say there's too much on the page is a good way to go. For someone who isn't "into" that stuff I'm sure it is a lot to take in, but seasoned gamers will love it.
                    Thanks much for the kind words! I agree that it does look like a lot, but that's what we simmers crave is information on products and tips!
                    BTW, I get quite a kick out of playing the old NASCAR 2002 by EA games! I use my yoke and pedals from the flight sims for it! I thought I was bad bumping and hitting the wall, but then I watched another race the other day after not having watched for a while and realized there's a lot of bumping and spinning and such!

Thanks again for your kind comments! The same goes for your site also, very nicely done and organized!
                    Sincerely,
                    Farmboyzim

Comment

Originally posted by gueorgui
                      it looks organised and heavy on content, it is a bit too cognitive for me, would it not be a great idea if you made it more interactive since it is to do with games
                      Hi Gueorgui! Thanks for your comments! There is in fact a multiplayer server that I run for folks to "virtually fly" together and also a server that provides voice coms for folks all over the world! I'm still amazed at the technology out there these days! Wait a moment, I have to rub two sticks together and get the fire going for dinner! lmao!
                      I also try to organize world wide flying events, virtually of course, for folks to take part in, such as "Virtual Tours" where people can get together and fly over one anothers countries, cities, towns, or favorite fishing spots! Again, virtually! Take care and thanks again for your comments!
                      Sincerely,
                      Farmboyzim

Comment

Working...
                      X