Published?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published?

I've published my web site, but i cant view it? why is that?
    the url is : www.easternlegend.ca but i cant view it!

I have my domain name but i cant seem to login.....T^T helpp plz?

Re: Published?

check to see if it was publised as index with small letters no capped, when you published the index check if its under a different page title check your cpanel under folders as well
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Do you have a VodaHost hosting account? Is your domain then pointed to the correct nameservers?
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

VodaHost account:check
        Nameservers: Huh?
        My index page cant be published because i can't log into vodahost
        >.<

Comment

Did you already own your domain name? Or did you get it with VH? If you purchased the VH account, you would have been sent all the info to log in - and on how to point the nameservers for your domain. If you got the domain name from VH in the purchase of hosting, they you don't have to worry about that step.

Do you have your welcome email with the log in info?
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Noo!
            They're so meann!! they didn't send me a welcome package!!! T^T
            And yes i have purchased a VD account, for i hefty price i should say =/ But i really dont like the idea of my money going down the drain without being put to good use.

Comment

First check your spam box to see if it is in there. If you can't find it anywhere submit a support ticket and they will take care of you.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I had the same problem and it took a few days to get an answer so send the support ticket and ask for you password, user name and IP if you didn't get it to start with. It can be very frustrating sometimes, but it can be sorted out. In the meantime, just keep learning new tricks. I couldn't figure out the nameserver stuff at all, but support did it for me, after a few emails back and forth.
                All the best
                Catherine
                www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

T^T thank youuu for the support!! i'm close to giving up though.....it's REALLY stressing me out =(

Comment

Thank you everyone! =D now my website is sorta published, some pages might not work but plz comment, critisize or be nice and thell me it's good! =D thank you

Comment

You have a good start. Your home page comes up and is titled. There is what looks like an extra block of background just left of center, that is making it hard to read some of the words. it's very clean and simple though and looks good. Your other pages are still titled "untitled" you cna put in the same name as in the nav. button. Makes me hungery looking at it. Good luck!!
                      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

This is our second request for assistance. Our website with url: www.etsystems-caribbean.com was published - at least 3 pages - successfully ? more than 10 days ago, but we cannot see it. Why? We do not know what we have done wrong. Please assist, because we cannot find the answer anyware in your customer support etc. network.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly<3 View Post
                          Thank you everyone! =D now my website is sorta published, some pages might not work but plz comment, critisize or be nice and thell me it's good! =D thank you
                          Nice start, I would change the font on your menu buttons (its hard to read) Second I would have the menu bar on every page, same place, same order and have a home link at the top of each one. That way people can go to different pages in any order they like without having to hit the back button to the home page every time. I also noticed one of the links opened in a different window, have them all open in the same window. I see that on your pages you state that the user should call but you do not have the number listed on any of the pages except the home page, add that to all of them. Well that ought to get you started, I'll check back later.
                          Reguards
                          Ed
                          www.dsondesigns.com
                          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                          www.300hitter.com
                          www.bigjk.net
                          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Learoy,
                            In the future please, start your own thread. You will get more help by doing that rather than interrupting another's thread.
                            Did you purchase a VodaHost Account?
                            Is your domain pointed to the name servers indicated in your "welcome" email. If you purchased the domain seperately you will have to do this.

I just completed a whois search. Your domain name appears to still be available? (7/3/08 12PM CDST)
                            CarbonTerry
                            Semper Fi
                            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                            Zone 5 Photo
                            My USMC

Comment

Working...
                            X