html at top of page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html at top of page

Had several pages up that were already OK. Customer changed the logo a bit and I added a form to the index page -- I'm sure I screwed something up there! Now I can't get rid of what's shown on the web. Have been trying for days!! -- site: klventuresllc.com

Please help! Thanks!

Re: html at top of page

I don't think the PHP code should be a head of the HTML doc tags.

the question is, how did you place the form to the index?

If you are using BLUE VODA, you need to place the PHP coding in your cPanel. there is a place there that you can add, edit and delete PHP coding and data base set up. I don't think you can add PHP code via blue voda other than a file to up load to the net.

Comment

Thank you so much for a reply!! I'll go to C-panel. It was the first time I tried a form and the biggest problem is that I can't overwrite what's shown on the site. I even went back and re-did the page without the php. But I haven't been able to knock it down in the last 4 days. I'm frustrated!!!

As soon as I get a chance to follow your suggestion, I'll let you know if that worked. I have no idea how the php code got in the head tags. But, I'm new and can find trouble anywhere.

Thanks again!
      Kitty

Comment

Thank you -- I found out how to get rid of it in C-Panel. If you would be so kind, I have one more question for this time.

I had the problem last week, but don't remember how I fixed it. When I send the new pages up, I get Index of and have to click to find the page I want. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'll make a big note.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X